Help! It's 2016 and I don't know how this happened! I swear yesterday it was like 2010... That was now six years ago. Bloomin' hell! Feel like I'm getting old now guys. Anyone know how to make it stop?
I hope everyone had a fantastic New Years Eve and brought in 2016 in style! I definitely had a wonderful spent with amazing friends and maybe just a little bit too much alcohol - I shouldn't drink, seriously it doesn't end well. But all's well that ends well. Now I just can't wait to see what this new year has to offer. We all make those pesky New Years resolutions and, let's be honest now, does anyone actually stick to them? I know I'm terrible. But regardless, I thought I'd make a few and post them up on here for everyone to see - and then everyone to witness as I fail. Sounds like a good idea to me.
1) Eat healthier
2) Go to the gym - always a classic
3) Travel - America is on the cards!
4) Take more photos - I say this every year, and I'm never satisfied.
5) Be more spontaneous
6) Spend more time with my family
7) Save more money - a difficult one here
8) Read all of the books on my TBR (to be read) shelf - again very difficult, there are tonnes
9) Keep up to date with my blog & be more strict with uploads and deadlines
10) Move out!!!! If I don't move into my own place this year, I'm going to be severely disappointed. Fingers crossed for me, this is the most important one.
Well there's my resolutions for this year! Whether any of them actually happen or not is a completely different matter. Any new years resolutions that you wanna share? Leave a comment below, or link me to yous if you've done a post also. As always, do give me a follow if you like my blog it would make my day :) and as you can see, one of my resolutions is to be better when it comes to uploading on time - so you wanna stick around for that I promise you. You can find my Bloglovin' page here and if you could subscribe that would be awesome!
I wanna wish you a happy new year, and all the luck for 2016 I hope you all get everything you want from it! Now I'll leave you with one of the only pictures I took from New Years Eve - hence why one of my resolutions is to take more - of me and my two best gals.
Thank you reading guys <3
And until next time